For those evenings when you want to play dress up Akiso's Mulberry (Purple) straight Phiran style kurta is a great addition to your wardrobe this winter. The kurta is made in 100% cotton in a heavier weave, appropriate for winter and comfortable even otherwise. In a straight signature phiran fit the kurta comes with zari / tilla work on panels in front and on sleeves. Like all things Akiso the kurta comes with pockets for handsfree comfort.
- The garment is made with 100% Cotton Flex which is a thik and light fabric perfect for the fall season
- Garment pattern is in the form of a Phiran which is a traditional outfit in the Jammu and Kashmir State in India.
- Its a long cloak straight cut pattern which is loose anti-fit.
- The Kurta has flared sleeves, finished with Ajrak lining.
- The Phiran has Zari embroidery on Front panel and Sleeves
The Model is 5 Feet 5 Inches and is wearing Size Small